Thursday, 17 December 2009

neutrogena triple moisture silk touch leave in


REVIEWING NEUTROGENA TRIPLE MOISTURE SILK TOUCH LEAVE IN CONDITIONER


Why I got it: search this product on youtube and you will get SOOO many good reviews, search on google-SO MANY!! I was in dire need of a GOOD moisturiser (obvs!!lol) but I didnt have such good moisturisers before and my hair was feeling wirey (not Good!) so I was desperate for a very moisturing moisturiser.


Cost: I live in the UK and this product is not avaliable cheapily here. The only company website was http://www.drugstore.com/ although it cost like £4.99

it cost £18 postage and packaging I'm not being silly or exagerating thats the price!check!lol anyway I resorted to Ebay (good old ebay!!) and I got for £11 that also included postage and packaging!


What it says on the container:



This silky leave-in cream melts effortlessly into strands moisturizng while
diminishing flyaways and frizz with lasting humidity protection. Hair stays
naturally soft and touchable all day-no flaking, heaviness, or stickiness. The
advanced formula helps improve hair quality with every use. Contains UV filters.

My Experience: I use it moisturise my hair in the day. Its not particularly moistursing but it does make my hair softer and easier to manage. Usually I put this on and then coconut oil so my hair is thoroughly moisturised. So moistursing I will give it a 3.5, when I put it on my hair is usually dry and in need of moisture however when I put it on although it makes my hair feel soft and managable it DOESNT moisturise rather coat it. My hair is usually straightened (I dont use relaxer) so my does feel moistursied easily in that state but when my hair is natural it WILL NOT do the job. Also I have also noticed that my hair changing in colour. I put it down to the sodium hydroxide in the product, I only noticed this when I read a negative review on http://www.drugstore.com/ it wasnt really a review more a rant about going natural and basically saying that the leave in had a harmful ingrediant -sodium hydroxide which is used in hair removal creams. I didnt take notice of it because if you look at the list of ingrediants its one of the last ones (2nd to fragrance) so theres pratically just traces but I think thats what stripping my hair. My sister doesnt notice any colour change but I'm sure there is. My hair is pratically black so change would be subtle.


Anyway due to that I only finished the bottle with no intention of buying it again. My new moisturiser of choice is Herbal essences long term relationship split ends leave in conditioner. I'll give out a reveiw for that soon!!



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment