Sunday, 6 December 2009

#1 Perfect Skin

I have terriiibbbleee skin!! oily with mild acne and I have never been able to have completely clear skin...EVER!! last time I had clear skin was when I wass 11, no joke!

my goal is just to have an even complexion-you'll see what I mean!! it really annoys me when I put makeup on and people say 'your skin is so good, mine is terrible' and they have like an outbreak but an even complexion! If you have just spots it will take at MOST A MONTH is get rid of, if you have hyperpigmentation or acne scars ect it will take like half a year-compare.
I will be updating this video EVERY MONTH so stay tune!!


I hope your greatful!! just put a VERY unflattering picture of me!!!! Obviously it will take a month to see if a regimen is working and it would also take several months for my skin to clear dark marks and all.

Regimen
Morning:
Wash face with neutrogena cleanser
Put Godiva toner on just T-zone
apply Fair and white cream on hyperpigmentation and allow to soak
Night:
Same as morning however twice a week I will apply the Glycolic acid night treatment (its too strong for everyday use!)
treatments:
I apply the acids alternate once aweek, in a 6week block and then a 3week break.

No comments:

Post a Comment