Thursday, 17 December 2009

#4 Glorious Crown



You would be suprised how much hair has an impact on your day to day life.
In the first seconds of meeting someone I usually take note of their hair, this is because I think it sheds light on the persons character e.g. Plain hair=plain person. Infact plain person or plain hair spells insecurity: I dont think anyone would choose to blend into the crowd and be forgotten.one of my friends use to long thick hair up to her arse-no joke! and she liked it long but then as her confidence grew she cut it all off and got amazing layers with the classic sweeping fringe.

To be honest not since Summer this year I didnt care about my hair, my hair was always either in braids or extensions or in my latest addiction weaves. I loved weaves more than braids because to be honest it wasnt so ethnic-I felt like a uniform like black girls must wear braids...

Well anyway I used a weave until one day (wont go into so much detail) I got it removed. I use to hate my hair to the point that I made sure the minute I took it out I have a women to braid/weave my hair no more than 3days later-neithertheless to say my hair DID cut-like the whole of the bottom of my hair.



Whatever reason I thought I might as well look after my hair, so I went and bought boutique lined products(hair deserves the best!lol) and I remember looking at my hair in the mirror curls and all and I LOVED it-looking at the damage on the back of my hair made me feel shameful that I hated it. Goodness guys you know what I mean when you get a new weave and you dont think it quite suits you? Well my hair isnt like that it suited me instantly! it was at that point I decided I no longer will EVER wear braids/weaves anything! I was going natural!!!!

Obviously I want gorgouse long crown on my head so I looked on youtube for advice-so many amazing women with such gorgouse hair e.g PrincessD28 and Naturalveil-amazingly pretty can I say as well!!lol

Anyway I intend to update you guys on my hair growth and on products that I've used.

No comments:

Post a Comment