
I think everyone have or has had a point in their life when you feel like.. feel like you want a change
Like you can imagin how happy you would be if you did this that or the other and to be honest some of us (lets get it out here!) use self help books-no, look at them and think maybe I should buy it, and some us go as far as to buy it and then hide it so that;
a) if it does work, no one would the know the secrets to your success...probably thinking it was some form of epithany
or
b) it doesnt work, and you dont want the shame that someone knows you read that book!
Well...I've decided to blog it!
I want to buy the most sexiest girl by the time I leave for Uni, no joke! At least I'm honest about it, as sound as that phrase goes. So Im going to blog my progress, and ideas in hope I will stick to my...lets be honest slightly, 'superfical aim'!
But what the heck?!

To-be-sexy-girl-in-training!
Search Engine Optimization and SEO Tools
No comments:
Post a Comment