You would be suprised how much your eyes have an impact on your face!
I've just found out that Celebrities even have like a 'eyebrow' stylist?! I was like, ok that's taking it abit too far but I've just come to realise how important eyes are to my or everyones overall look. Suprisingly although I dont give much attention to my eyes, I always consider myself 'dressed' once my mascara is on, and so does every one else in the world. So this tip is to make the most of your eyes.
I have like elephant eyelashes! Their poker straight and kind of short in my opinoin yet opticians and doctors seem to comment on how long my eyelashes are,I Think there just being polite! anyways my goal in this area is grow,thick, long eyelashes and make the most of them as I can. This is my plan of action!lol
1)Lipocils: it costs £20 and its suppose to make eyelashes grow longer, your again suppose to use it twice a day.
2) Eyelash curler: I want to invest on a really good eyelash curler, my eyes are honestly chinese like-very cat like even though I'm black-you'll see what I mean later! so I want like a chinese brand so I'm stuck between Shu Uemura or Shiseido.
3)Mascara: I've never considered myseld a mascara fend but cause my eyelashes are not that lush I will be looking out for a macara but I find the ones with primers seem to work well on me
4) Eyebrow plucking: Guys Im not some kind of hobbo mess but I have NEVER plucked my eyebrows that is because they are shaped the way they are naturally, I've never had reason to pluck them and no ones been like your eyebrows are like a werewolf so its not that bad but I want to try it out anyways!!
5) Makeover in MAC: My fave brand Mac, give out makeovers for £25 and I used that service once when it was my prom and they made my eyes AMAZING I've always wanted to the smoke eye look but because my skin is dark its so difficult to a black eye shadow which is pigmentated enough. Also I think a smokey eyelook in the daytime and darker one in the night time looks so sexy.
So I have just placed an order for lipocils from an ebay store found in Taiwan-ok guys I know it sounds dodge!! but it cost me £15 rather the £20 mainly because Im paying in pounds. The feedback is like 99.9% and the two that they have sold people have given postive feedback also I got an email today that my item is dispatched which is speedy seeing as I ordered it yesterday!!
so yeah, I will defo show you my before and after picks so you can judge for yourself, I've heard nothing but good things about this product so WATCH THIS SPACE!!
Thursday, 17 December 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment