
Overnight elixir comes in a 100ml bottle, it comes with a small pump which gives out this kind of thick, well not heavy enough to weigh down my hair (and its fine!) product, it smells very hair producty! lol there is a certain underlying smell all hair products have and this smell is like that smell but proper exaggerated! The smells alright don’t get me wrong!
Usage: I used it every night as a nightly treatment, and used it in conjunction with shea butter. This definitely made my hair soo much thicker and stronger, and my hair wasn’t so dry in the morning. When my Neutrogena silky leave in conditioner finished and I was waiting for my herbal essence long term relationship to come I used this product as a day moisturiser as well. It did the job very nicely to the point where I considered buying another avon intense repair elixir but the smell was beginning to get to me and also the texture. The smell in heavy does (seeing as I was using it day and night) was too much-smelled abit like sick; my sister noticed the smell and it was very embarrassing. Also the texture was soo oily that once I rubbed it in my hair I would still have product on my hands and have to get a towel to rub it off, otherwise I’ll hold onto something and it’ll slide off. Also I noticed that while my hair felt moistured straight after using it, just a couple minutes later my hair would feel wirey but coated in oil.
My conclusion: this product fooled me! To think I was going to buy another bottle! I will NOT be buying this product again! (The reason for the change in opinion from my into and the usage section is that I started there review the minute I got it and reviewed usage the minute I finished it)
No comments:
Post a Comment